Stay informed about your active Facebook Campaigns
Set Alerts for your ad campaigns
Monitor Alerts set for your Facebook ad campaigns
Spend optimally on your facebook campaigns
Automate monitoring Facebook ads with Alerts
- Create Alerts at any desired level like Account, Campaign Group, Campaign, Ad-Set and Ad
- Add any number of entities and the system will check if any of them have met the condition and will notify the user about it.
- User can select one or multiple metrics as the trigger condition. In each case, the manually entered value has to be “greater than,” “smaller than,” “equals to”,“greater than or equals to” or“smaller than or equals to”.
Optimize your Facebook Ads with AdvertKit
Don’t be in the front of any particular account the entire day
- Alerts are performance-based job that will send an email when metrics have met, not met, or exceeded a predefined value
- When there are multiple people with access to the ad account, select which of the users to receive rule results by adding any number of team members.
- View the graphs of your chosen metric to adjust the set Alert based on your analysis
Scale your social media presence with our Facebook Advertising Management Platform
All your alerts in a single dashboard
- Know how many times your active/in-active alerts’ have triggered along with the health of each alert.
- Get a glimpse of all your alerts’ frequencies monitoring your key metrics in the Alerts dashboard.